Guests who bought this also bought
HoN - Sainte-Mere Eglise
Heroes of Normandie - Sainte-Mère Eglise is a new scenario pack that adds new tiles, units, and scenarios.
For more info, support, and WW2 conversations, please visit the Devil Pig Games website HERE!
June 6, 1944 : The scattered units of the 82nd and 101st Airborne have taken position in the most famous village in Normandy to have been liberated by American paratroopers. Relive this battle, which John Steele was able to watch from the tall spire of the Saint-Mère church, suspended from his parachute, feet dangling in the air. From the Drop Zones to the resistance at La Fière manor, lead your paratroopers to victory!
Check out a preview of all the tiles here!
- 82nd Inf. Div. 508th inf. reg. (US Paratroopers – Rifle Squad) and its recrutement options
- 101st Inf. Div. 502nd inf. reg. (US Paratroopers – Rifle Squad) and its recrutement options
- 82nd Inf. Div. 505th inf. reg. (US Paratroopers – Weapon Squad) and its recrutement options
- Field Command (Lt Col Benjamin Hayes “Vandy” Vandervoort)
- 2 heroes (Arthur “Dutch” Schultz (US) and Reino Hamer (Allemand)
- New vehicles, equipment, character traits and orders for your paratroopers
- 3 German Beutepanzers R35 – Street lamps and Drop Zones
- 6 terrain tiles, including the church and its bell tower and La Fière manor
- Rules for night combats, street lamps, sleeping units, dominant position and large buildings, gliders, etc.
- Advanced rules for buildings destruction
- 6 scenario campaign
Base Game Required