Guests who bought this also bought
IELLO's Croak! is a 20 min tactical game for 2 to 4 players where each player controls a colony of frogs trying to gain control of the pond by driving opposing frogs out!
GET A JUMP ON OTHER PLAYERS WITH THIS FUN FAMILY GAME!
Lead your frog colony and take control of the pond! Send out servants to explore, avoid traps and fearsome pikes, and drive opposing frogs out of the pond. Your queen might even jump off a water lily to find herself in presence of some handsome male and make baby frogs!
Quick games, oh-so-cute frogs, a modular playing board that ensures constantly changing games, and progressive rules: these improvements make this new edition of Croak! a game rich in unexpected depth!
- A commercial success with more than 150,000 units sold since the first printing
- Simple enough for the whole family and tactical enough for seasoned gamers
- Tiles show three different backs, so you can better choose between the quickest or the safest path
- New artwork by Claire Wendling and David Cochard (Dungeon Petz)
- 64 tiles to constitute the pond
- 4 Queen frog miniatures (one per color)
- 24 Servant frog miniatures (six per color)
- 24 Male markers (six per color)
- 1 rulebook