Guests who bought this also bought
Alien Wars is a fast tactical game for 2-6 players ages 6+ where you toss cards to destroy your opponents' fleet.
Alien Wars is a fast, card-tossing game in which your goal is to become Master of the Galaxy, and to do this you need to eliminate everyone else from the galaxy. Then you can do whatever you want with the place.
To set up, place the three Nano Minefield cards face down about ten inches apart. Then each player simultaneously places their nine cards face down in the playing area, keeping space between all other cards, while also packing them in as tightly as possible.
On a turn, you choose one card in play and reveal it. If it's...
- A Nano Minefield, flip it face down again.
- A player's card, that player takes the action on the card with the possible actions being:
- Planet: Return one of your eliminated non-planet cards to play.
- Scanner: Look at three face-down cards, then remove the scanner from play.
- Blaster: Shoot once.
- Double Blaster: Shoot twice.
- Retro Blaster: Shoot once; also, if this is card is eliminated, shoot once before removing it from play.
Check out the official website for more art and info!
- 1 UFO box to identify the active player
- 3 Nano Minefields
- 6 Alien Fleets of 9 cards each (54 total)
- 6 Shooting Discs (one for each fleet)
- 1 rulebook